LGTM

There are a couple of nits, but this does work end-to-end against the
custom plugin build.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/83802/diff/1/2
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/HostedModeBase.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/83802/diff/1/2#newcode382
Line 382: options.setRemoteUIArgs(remoteUIArgs);
This seemed more congruent with the pattern that exists in this code.

On 2009/10/20 21:13:09, jat wrote:
> Is there value in creating a RemoteUIArgs class here?  Also, why not
just create
> the RemoteUI instance here and assign it to ui?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/83802/diff/1/6
File
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/shell/remoteui/ViewerServiceClient.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/83802/diff/1/6#newcode41
Line 41: public class ViewerServiceClient {
Nit: We should revisit the naming pattern here after MS2.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/83802