Responded to the feedback, will commit soon. Trunk has shifted in the
course of the review and Rietveld and git are confusing each other as a
result, I'll keep an eye on that before submitting.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/92805/diff/28/1042
File user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/XMLElement.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/92805/diff/28/1042#newcode149
Line 149: // type matches the given type
Noted in the TODO. Thanks.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/92805/diff/28/1042#newcode476
Line 476: JClassType stringType =
oracle.findType(String.class.getCanonicalName());
I'm ambivalent, but it's done. For a real benefit I'd use statics, but I
can't imagine that would be good during refresh. And any
just-this-session scheme probably becomes a wash with what the oracle
does anyway.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/92805/diff/28/1043
File user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/XMLElementProviderImpl.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/92805/diff/28/1043#newcode22
Line 22: @SuppressWarnings("deprecation")
On 2009/11/04 17:31:27, bobv wrote:
> In general, this could be moved to the field and parameter
declarations if you
> didn't want to turn off deprecation as a whole.

Done.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/92805