LGTM.

Going forward, this comment makes me nervous:

          /*
             * Handle virtual overrides by finding the method that we
would
             * normally invoke and using its declaring class as the
dispatch
             * target.
             */

In general, there are *multiple* interface methods through which a
particular method might be called, and they can have different erasures.
  Here is some previous fallout of that complication as applied to
virtual method calls:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=3064
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=3304
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=3517

Because of generics plus multiple (interface) inheritance, there isn't a
single erased method signature by which each method is reached.  There
can be more than one.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/92803