Hi folks!

GWT 2.0 RC1 is now ready for you to try. The full documentation is still
very much a work in progress, but you can at least start trying out the GWT
SDK distribution and the Google Plugin for Eclipse using the following
instructions:

    http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/GWT_2_0_RC

GWT 2.0 is going to be a big release, so don't be surprised if there are a
few bumps and surprises as we continue to finalize everything. Similarly, we
would caution you against using GWT 2.0 RC1 in production.

We are eager to get your feedback, both good and bad, in the Google Web
Toolkit Developer Forum:

    http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit

If you find specific bugs to report, please do so in the GWT Issue Tracker:

    http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues

See you online. Happy coding :-)

-- Bruce, on behalf of the GWT team