Thanks for your answer Thomas.
Actually I was interested in having the GlassPanel as a separate widget and
with the possibility of applying it to any absolutePanel. I already
implemented my own widget for that based on the patch I mentioned before but
wanted to know if those features would make it to the trunk in any upcoming
release.

Thanks,

Martin