Hi all,

the -runStyle argument documentation from JUnitShell says you can pass
the fully qualified name of a class. What it doesn't say, first,
thought that's somehow implicit, is that this class has to extend
RunStyle.
But RunStyle is package-protected, forcing you to put your class in
the com.google.gwt.junit package. This means you just have to name
your class starting with "RunStyle" and you can use it without passing
its FQN; so actually this "FQN feature" is quite useless.

I don't think that's what you really want though; it seems like
RunStyle was meant to be public so you can extend it in any package
you like, and then pass the FQN of your class to -runStyle.

For the time being, I'll put my RunStyleAir in the
com.google.gwt.junit package because I have no other choice; but I
don't really like using others' packages for my own work; that somehow
defeats the whole notion of package naming (which I see similar to XML
namespaces).
On the plus side, it will allow developers to use it with "-runStyle
Air" instead of "-runStyle net.ltgt.gwt.air.junit.RunStyleAir" ;-)