No, if two modules with the same name load, it's only through luck:

Here's one example of why:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/source/browse/trunk/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/linker/IFrameTemplate.js#90

/kel

--
If you received this communication by mistake, you are entitled to one free
ice cream cone on me. Simply print out this email including all relevant