We definitely plan to use ClientBundles to provide default stylings for all
widgets, but we haven't really talked about how to go about doing that yet.
 Ideally, we want to use ClientBundles without breaking apps that are
already using the existing CSS style themes.

We could add ClientBundles to all widgets to serve as a default style, and
we can also provide a DeferredBinding to an "Unstyled" ClientBundle for each
widget.  If a user inherits one of the existing CSS style themes, the
Standard/Chrome/Dark.gwt.xml files will inherit the Unstyled deferred
binding, thus disabling the ClientBundles for backway compatibility.

Thanks,
John LaBanca
jlaba...@google.com