Daniel,

I'm seeing Showcase work fine on both Chrome/Mac and Chrome/Windows. For
http://www.floreysoft.com/ I'm seeing different behaviors on each:

Windows: Everything seems to work fine, except for some strange shuffle when
backing into the first history state, which keeps me from going forward out
of this position.

Mac: History items seem to be created correctly, and change when you click
back/forward, but the app itself often fails to respond to them altogether.

Is there anything unusual going on in your app's history event handler?
Perhaps something like calling History.newItem() in response to a history
event?

Cheers,
joel.