On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Lex Spoon <sp...@google.com> wrote:

> The meta property system looks like a good, clean solution.  All we need to
> do is decide on a convention for having them be module-specific.  I don't
> know the history of this feature or what all it is intended to support, but
> it looks awfully straightforward to allow prepending moduleName:: before the
> property name.

 So, in IFrameTemplate.js for example, the changes would be:

   - processMetas() keeps track of which properties it has seen and keeps
   the most-specific one of each, and ignores any property with :: that doesn't
   have __MODULE_NAME__ as a prefix
   - how would the base URL lookup change?  I don't see that it looks for a
   meta property anyway, instead using a <base> tag -- are you suggesting
   adding a check for a meta property instead of / in addition to the <base>
   tag check?

--
John A. Tamplin
Software Engineer (GWT), Google