for a native method:
        private native void registerJsFunction(String moduleName) /*-{
                var self = this;
                $wnd[moduleName] = function(arg) {

se...@wangzx.demo.client.testapp::callback(Lcom/google/gwt/core/
client/JavaScriptObject;)(arg);
                }
        }-*/;

I look at the OOPHM and find some code like:

this["@wangzx.demo.client.TestApp::registerJsFunction(Ljava/lang/
String;)"] = function(moduleName) {
  var self = this;
  $wnd[moduleName] = function(arg){
    __gwt_makeJavaInvoke(1)(self, 131089, arg);
  }
  ;
}
;

and the __gwt_makeJavaInvoke method like:

function (thisObj, dispId, p0) {
  var result = __static(dispId, thisObj, p0);
  if (result[0]) { throw result[1]; }
  else { return result[1]; }
 }

My problem is: Where is the entry point of the __static method? Is it
a JavaScript function or a C native function?