LGTM

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/312804/diff/1/2
File user/test/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/test/CoverageTest.java (left):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/312804/diff/1/2#oldcode185
user/test/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/test/CoverageTest.java:185:
assertEquals("c", e.getMessage());
The String.valueOf's for the non-floating-point types seem gratuitous to
me. If I was looking at this code later without the benefit of knowing
what had happened here, I would refactor the valueOfs right back out.

Normally in situations like this, you use a form of assert that takes a
delta for comparison, and the reasoning is obvious. Since that won't
work here, I'd personally rather see valueOfs on just the floating point
representations with a small comment.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/312804/show