Amit, after you left I did one more not-small change,
introducing AbstractRecordEditActivity. I'm submitting this anyway, but
could you take a look at that extra bit?

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 4:10 PM, <rj...@google.com> wrote:

> From a desk review with Amit:
>
> the generated code is only using getText(), but it's supposed to prefer
> getValue()

No bug, we just aren't using any TakesValue widgets.

> ScaffoldMasterActivities should be made reusable

Abandoning this, not enough "there" there.

> Need to verify that ScaffoldMobile hasn't been damaged. It still works,
> but does it work right?

Still works, and benefits from getting rid of this inline Show and Edit
buttons.

> Seeing double-deregistration on onStop methods, why?

Found a bug with ActivityManager cancel, fixed it and extended its test.
Also noticed that the edit activities were in danger of clobbering each
other. Bullet proofed them, and gave them a common superclass.