I also added delegation for the other public functions. It's "broken",
in the sense that it'll work in dev mode while the JRE is still being
used for the client stuff and break in web mode, but that's true for any
JRE emulation classes that don't implement all of the functions. Does
that sound reasonable? I thought about throwing an exception, but I
don't think I can do that if the super class doesn't throw that
exception...

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/437801/diff/12002/22003
File /dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/shell/DevModeLogManager.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/437801/diff/12002/22003#newcode45
/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/shell/DevModeLogManager.java:45:
"Warning! It looks like your server sets the " +