Miroslav,

There are plenty of solutions to avoid a big switch statement. I'm
using a combination of inheritance and the visitor pattern to group
things.
By using annotations I can even build a repository of CommandHandlers
at startup time with 0 configuration.

So why not ? Every application has the right for their design choices,
no ? Or can you give the ultimate approach that we all should be using
?

David