Hi Guys,
I have a question for you about Overlay Types and the JSIO library.
I'm working on a GWT interface to the Google Maps JavaScript API, and
am wondering about the difference in performance between the two
approaches.
With JSIO I've been using wrapper objects that each contain an
instance of a JavaScriptObject being wrapped, and contain a reference
to a singleton instance of the flyweight wrapper. My guess is that the
performance would be better if I used Overlay Types instead, but I am
just guessing. Do you know (roughly) what the difference in
performance is between the two approaches?
Thanks for your help,
Daniel