LGTM, with some nits.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/675801/diff/1/3
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/GenerateJavaAST.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/675801/diff/1/3#newcode701
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/GenerateJavaAST.java:701:
paramIt = getSyntheticLocalsIterator();
Prefer declaring a new var here. syntheticParamIt?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/675801/diff/1/3#newcode1258
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/GenerateJavaAST.java:1258: //
Synthetic locals for local classes
Move this comment up to replace the one right above it?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/675801/diff/1/3#newcode1952
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/GenerateJavaAST.java:1952: for
(SyntheticArgumentBinding unused : nestedBinding.outerLocalVariables) {
This formulation of the for loop seems akward to me. I prefer the older
version of this where it's more obvious that i is just a counting
variable. As evidence of akwardness, Intellij warns that unused is
actually unused in contrast to i.

Of course, it'd be even better if we had a doTimes loop variant.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/675801/diff/1/3#newcode2323
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/GenerateJavaAST.java:2323:
private ListIterator<JParameter> getSyntheticLocalsIterator() {
You ever only assign this to an Iterator. Why choose a ListIterator?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/675801/show