[manually forwarding to list due to subscription bug...]

Wow, this looks great. This is exactly what I had imagined.

Once dev mode is in place we should be able to switch dotspots over to
this from our current custom linker.

I was looking through the latest SelectionScriptLinker in trunk and
didn't see where __COMPUTE_SCRIPT_BASE__ was defined. Is that new?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/726802/diff/1/3
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/linker/CrossSiteIframeTemplate.js
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/726802/diff/1/3#newcode88
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/linker/CrossSiteIframeTemplate.js:88:
(query.indexOf('gwt.hybrid') == -1);
Is it worth trimming the old gwt.hosted baggage from here?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/726802/diff/1/3#newcode110
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/linker/CrossSiteIframeTemplate.js:110:
scriptFrame.style.cssText = 'position:absolute; width:0; height:0;
border:none';
These should probably be !important to avoid user CSS accidentally
styling them. Also, left: -1000px and top: -1000px, since absolute by
default will place them at the end of the document potentially causing
sizing issues.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/726802/diff/1/3#newcode265
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/linker/CrossSiteIframeTemplate.js:265:
softPermutationId = Number(strongName.substring(idx + 1));
This code is probably from the older linker, but Number(x) can also be
written as +(x).

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/726802/show