http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/755801/diff/5001/6006
File
samples/dynatablerf/src/com/google/gwt/sample/dynatablerf/domain/Person.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/755801/diff/5001/6006#newcode24
samples/dynatablerf/src/com/google/gwt/sample/dynatablerf/domain/Person.java:24:
public static Person findPerson(Long id) {
Yes, and will stay at least semi-magical. Our plan is to allow you to
provide a factory to the RFServlet:

interface RequestFactoryServletHelper {
  <T> T findInstance(Class<T> clazz, Object id);
  <T> T findService(Class<T> clazz);
}

The default implementation will do what you see now: every proxied type
is required to provide a static finder method so that we can pick up
instances to muck with.