I've been working on a patch that improves test integration when using
CssResource.  The gist of the patch is that CssResource will have a
getDebugInfo() method that provides additional metadata about the
CssResource and all class selectors used in the input to a CssResource
will be available on a page-wide JSO map.  This behavior is
conditionalized on a module property so it will not affect production
apps.  The exported map looks like
  $wnd.gwtCssResource['com.google.Resources.cssResourceMethod.some-class-name']
= 'xyzzy';

I'm mainly looking for feedback on the API in CssResource.DebugInfo
and any use-cases involving CssResource + Selenium/WebDriver or other
sorts of in-browser integration tests.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/770801/show

--
Bob Vawter