http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/776801/diff/8001/9002
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/Permutation.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/776801/diff/8001/9002#newcode3
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/Permutation.java:3: *
On 2010/08/19 01:13:43, scottb wrote:
I see you caught the autoformat bug from conroy. :)

This is not an autoformat bug, this is a trailing whitespace issue which
is caused by turning on clipping trailing whitespace in the save action
in Eclipse.

What do you think about suggesting we turn this feature on in the README
file?  I get tired of being dinged to fix "trailing whitespace" problems
by hand when there is an automatic feature to do this.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/776801/show