Thanks, Rodrigo. Fixing the nits, but as I mentioned offline, I'm going
to hold off on the remnant here until I fix the fundamental "oops,
creation places don't work now that we've moved entirely to
EntityProxyId".

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/896801/diff/3001/2008
File user/src/com/google/gwt/app/place/AbstractProxyEditActivity.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/896801/diff/3001/2008#newcode46
user/src/com/google/gwt/app/place/AbstractProxyEditActivity.java:46: *
@param <P> the type of Proxy being edited