The biggest problem I have so far with HasDataEditor is that it
completely ignores HasDataEditor mutation of the data source.

so

HandlerRegistration addRangeChangeHandler(RangeChangeEvent.Handler handler);

HandlerRegistration addRowCountChangeHandler(
      RowCountChangeEvent.Handler handler);

aren't used.  Because of that, it's not able to handle the scenarios
of the inline list that adds or remove items.  In this case, a simple
list of phones.  This list changes if we create a row and it also
changes if we hit the remove button on a row