Hi,

I have encountered the following issue using fairly recent revision of
GWT (8897).
On the client side I have a proxy class (UserAccountHandle) containing
a property "domainId" of type Long. On the server side I have a base
class, BaseEntity which has a "domainId" property of type Long and a
UserAccount class that inherits BaseEntity. UserAccountHandle is the
proxy for UserAccount.

When I set domainId on the handle and attempt to persist the change on
the server I get the following error: "Caused by:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: key domainId is not permitted to
be set"

After reading
JsonRequestProcessor::getEntityDataForRecordWithSettersApplied I see
that the key validation compares the keys in the request to the
properties on the server side entity. The problem is that the key
"domainId" is not found on the UserAccount entity despite it
inheriting BaseEntity and the getters and setters being public. I have
multiple properties on BaseEntity, none of which are being picked up
by JsonRequestProcessor.

Thanks in advance,

-Tim