I should add one note that although the code compiles without warning,
it does not guarantee that the font will have downloaded before the
content is displayed to the user. So there is still the possibility that
users will see fallback fonts until the webfont has downloaded.

Other than inlining the data resource, I don't know that there's
anything to do about that issue. The fonts I'm using are 30k-50k
compressed, so I don't know if it's worth trying to inline them.