Thanks, I missed that.  I'm a little confused though.  It seems that
Composite could just implement RequiresResize without the need for the
assertion, since it fails gracefully.  I'll talk to Joel about it next week
and see if there is a reason why we need the subclass.

Thanks,
John LaBanca
jlaba...@google.com