On 2010/11/24 15:31:15, rdayal wrote:
I think that jat is right - if you have a builder defined on your
project that
Eclipse does not know about, it will throw an exception.

For now, let's go with this update to the README. I think, as a future
step, we
should add the natures and builders to the gwt-user and gwt-dev
project, and
make it a necessary step for them to install GPE.

I'm very much in favor of updating all the samples to use GPE.
Especially for first time users, we want to make sure we lead them down
the right path, and for most people, the correct answer is most
definitely not "Use Eclipse, don't bother with GPE, suffer because you
hit things GPE would have helped you with."

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/966802/show