http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1208802/diff/1/2
File
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/linker/impl/PropertiesUtil.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1208802/diff/1/2#newcode33
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/linker/impl/PropertiesUtil.java:33:
for (SelectionProperty property :
result.getPropertyMap().first().keySet()) {
iterate over the Map.Entry instead.

also, why only the first propertyMap in the set? Shouldn't it be on a
permutation basis or all of them?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1208802/diff/1/4
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/linker/impl/propertiesNull.js
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1208802/diff/1/4#newcode17
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/linker/impl/propertiesNull.js:17:
return propValue == computePropValue(propName);
won't this function then throw an exception whenever the property is
unknown?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1208802/diff/1/4#newcode19
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/linker/impl/propertiesNull.js:19:
__MODULE_FUNC__.__computePropValue = computePropValue;
I'm confused by the naming here. I'd expect propertiesNull to not
include any properties, but now it does. Perhaps you should move this
minimal properties logic into a different file?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1208802/diff/1/5
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/linker/CrossSiteIframeLinker.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1208802/diff/1/5#newcode78
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/linker/CrossSiteIframeLinker.java:78:
"This linker does not support <script> tags in the gwt.xml files");
add the linker getDescription() in place of "this linker"

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1208802/diff/1/5#newcode229
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/linker/CrossSiteIframeLinker.java:229:
shouldIncludeBootstrapInPrimaryFragment(context)) {
your comment above seems to indicate that you want
isFinalLinkStage != shouldIncludeBootstrapInPrimaryFragment

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1208802/show