LGTM
On 2010/12/17 19:43:44, Nick Chalko wrote:
On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 8:52 AM, <mailto:rchan...@google.com> wrote:

> Compiling the validation sample (with ant) produces the following
> warning (is that intended?):
>
>     [java]                   [WARN] No ConstraintValidator of

ConstraintDescriptorImpl{annotation=com.google.gwt.sample.validation.shared.Zip,
groups=[Ljava.lang.Class;@1e64d34}}
> for zip of type class java.lang.String
>
> I assume that you are planning to update the validation app frontend

show Address and Zip fields, right?

Yes the sample needs to be improved,  for now I have just been using
it as a
way to generate condition I am working on, but testing in the TCK.

The warning is cause because Zip it self doesn't specify which
constraint
validator to use.  It is a composite constraint and I believe that is
legal.

However I have not worked out exactly what the spec says to do.  There
should be a TODO in the code to fix this.

--
Generate your java flags for easier testing.
go/java_flags <https://goto.google.com/java_flags>