http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1230801/diff/1/3
File samples/validation/ValidationMesssges-i18n (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1230801/diff/1/3#newcode1
samples/validation/ValidationMesssges-i18n:1: #!/bin/sh
On 2010/12/20 19:10:53, rchandia wrote:
I think this file does not need to be committed.

Done.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1230801/diff/1/4
File
samples/validation/src/com/google/gwt/sample/validation/Validation.gwt.xml
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1230801/diff/1/4#newcode27
samples/validation/src/com/google/gwt/sample/validation/Validation.gwt.xml:27:
<!-- Specify the Validator for the Validaiton bootstrap to use. -->