http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1310801/diff/1/3
File user/src/com/google/gwt/jsonp/client/JsonpRequest.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1310801/diff/1/3#newcode70
user/src/com/google/gwt/jsonp/client/JsonpRequest.java:70: }
On 2011/01/24 14:31:26, bobv wrote:
Extra whitespace.  GPE usually prevents formatting weirdness.

Done.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1310801/diff/1/3#newcode75
user/src/com/google/gwt/jsonp/client/JsonpRequest.java:75: // The "P"
suffix must stay in sync with ExternalTextResourceGenerator.java