One thing I'll mention out of band, is that the changes that switch from
singletons created by JsProgram to instances seem to remove all of the
"addCorrelator" stuff. Honestly, I don't know what that stuff is used
for (SOYC?) but I wonder what the impact of removing it is.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1342801/diff/1/6
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/GenerateJavaScriptAST.java
(left):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1342801/diff/1/6#oldcode1596
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/GenerateJavaScriptAST.java:1596:
JsName entryName = topScope.findExistingName("$entry");
this is a change in semantics. In JsRootName, it forces identifiers to
be not-obfuscatable (sensible, since most of them aren't, except for the
GWT derived ones), but the patch forces $entry to be treated the same as
"alert" or "getElementById".

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1342801/diff/1/8
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/js/JsInliner.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1342801/diff/1/8#newcode610
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/js/JsInliner.java:610: */
If this is intentional, it seems like JsCatchScope should be renamed
then, as it seems somewhat bizarre when reading it.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1342801/diff/1/14
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/js/JsSymbolResolver.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1342801/diff/1/14#newcode40
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/js/JsSymbolResolver.java:40: name =
program.getScope().declareName(ident);
I'm curious why the scope changed from root to top?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1342801/diff/1/26
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/js/ast/JsRootName.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1342801/diff/1/26#newcode43
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/js/ast/JsRootName.java:43: public void
setObfuscatable(boolean isObfuscatable) {
Untrue, root names are not obfuscatable, but GWT derived ones (e.g.
$entry) may be. Stuff like "addEventListener" isn't.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1342801/show