I've developed a widget similar to decoratorpanel, except it facilitates
drag resizing and uses the layout panel architecture instead of the html
table layout of DecoratorPanel. I've got some more javadoc and tests to
write before I send it in for review (and possibly additions to showcase).

My question is, what is the standard for doing styling with new widgets?
Should I continue to use the standard.css standard_rtl.css etc? Or should I
implement the styling with CssResource? If I go with CssResource, then the
borders of the Resizable won't match the changing theme.