Hi,
Is there a way to tell if the checkin above
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/source/detail?r=9659 made
it into the latest GWT 2.2?
We have been having issues with our 'large' application using sencha
GXT with GWT2.1.
http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?118358-Strange-problem-I-can-t-quite-explain&p=577426

Someone at Sencha pointed to this being the probable issue but from
some sources (same link) this fix is either not in or stil does not
fix the isue.
We are asking users to use IE or FF for now but not a good
solution :-)

So,
1) Would just like to know if this was included in 2.2?
2) If not, any idea how to get this bug fix?
3) If it is, we'll be trying it out again with a new version of GXT
(hopefully next week). Hope that fixes it - else any suggestions to
make this work with the GXT team?

Thanks!