Hi,

More and more often I find myself lacking the big picture of gwtc's
internals. I'd like to find answers (or hints where to look for
answers) for questions like:

1. What's the difference between TypeMap and TypeOracle and why they
seem to have overlapping functionality?
2. Why TypeOracleMediator operates on bytecode whereas gwtc is
supposed to work with java source, or jdt's asts?
3. How emulation of object orientation is implemented in gwt?
4. What are main phases in gwtc's execution. What are dependencies?
I'd like to know where TypeMpa is being built and why it's done twice.
Also, TypeOracle seems to be highly mutable data structure. When it
gets updated and why?

Do you guys have anything (slides, blog posts, discussions, etc.) that
would help me to better understand those matters?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski