LGTM with nits about which comments are helpful.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1399803/diff/1/user/super/com/google/gwt/junit/translatable/junit/framework/TestSuite.java
File
user/super/com/google/gwt/junit/translatable/junit/framework/TestSuite.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1399803/diff/1/user/super/com/google/gwt/junit/translatable/junit/framework/TestSuite.java#newcode22
user/super/com/google/gwt/junit/translatable/junit/framework/TestSuite.java:22:
* messages this emulation is meant to avoid.
I'd probably lose the comments as noise.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1399803/diff/1/user/super/com/google/gwt/junit/translatable/junit/framework/TestSuite.java#newcode34
user/super/com/google/gwt/junit/translatable/junit/framework/TestSuite.java:34:
* error messages, or out right compile failures in -strict mode.
Probably add a blurb here about the missing methods:

There are a few methods useful to TestRunners which we can't
emulate for GWT; fortunately, we don't have to.  But we do
want to include methods that a TestSuite might sensibly call
on itself.  They don't have to do more than compile, though.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1399803/diff/1/user/super/com/google/gwt/junit/translatable/junit/framework/TestSuite.java#newcode42
user/super/com/google/gwt/junit/translatable/junit/framework/TestSuite.java:42:
//  public static Constructor<?> getTestConstructor(Class<?> theClass)
throws NoSuchMethodException {
keep these, but lose the bodies, and add a header bar saying why they're
commented out:

// getTestConstructor uses reflective classes; we can't emulate it.