public void onModuleLoad() {
                DockLayoutPanel dock = new DockLayoutPanel(Unit.PX);
                SimplePanel west = new SimplePanel();
                final SimplePanel main = new SimplePanel();
                SimplePanel east = new SimplePanel();

                dock.addWest(west, 350);
                dock.addEast(east, 200);
                dock.add(main);

                RootLayoutPanel.get().add(dock);

                Window.alert("Width: " + main.getOffsetWidth());

                Timer timer = new Timer() {
                        @Override
                        public void run() {
                                Window.alert("Width: " + main.getOffsetWidth());
                        }
                };
                timer.schedule(1);
        }