Both comments are somewhat related and reflect my phobia of big CLs.
I'll address them still today. Thanks.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1420804/diff/6001/user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/FieldManager.java
File user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/FieldManager.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1420804/diff/6001/user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/FieldManager.java#newcode97
user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/FieldManager.java:97: public
void addAttachStatement(String fieldName, String format, Object... args)