Hi,

I've recently transitioned my web application from GWT 2.2 to 2.3 and I've
started to encounter some problems. I have a few editors with multiple
sub-editors that can be used to both create and edit resources. For example:

Person
        [List Offices]
                [List Phones]
                [List Office Hours]

This is constructed as a PersonEditor with a @UiField CompositeEditor for the
offices and the CompositeEditor uses CellTable HasDataEditors for the phones
and office hours.

In GWT 2.2, this all worked perfectly, I can create a Person resource by
submitting the object graph of sub-resources to the server and I can fetch a
Person resource as well as all the sub-resources and the editor framework takes
care of all the magic for me.

In GWT 2.3, fetching works perfectly, but submitting does not. From what I can
tell, the properties of any type controlled by a CompositeEditor are not filled
in. This triggers javax.validation errors from my server which I can see on the
wire. By putting breakpoints in the server, I am certain that the complete
object graph is not sent.

Since I'm unaware of any changes to the editor framework in GWT 2.3, other than
renaming the request factory packages, I'm surprised that my editors are
broken. Do you have any pointers?

Thanks,

-Tim