2011/5/29 Scott Blum <sco...@google.com>

> You wouldn't have to hack TypeOracle. You could just look for your
> particular annotation to see what was a Jribble type.

The problem is that TypeOracle itself doesn't work well with types
containing dollar sign so I truly need to hack it. Also, there seem to be
other places in GWT code (Rebindings come to my mind) where dollar signs are
problematic.

What I'm doing right now is pure experimentation and hacks I'm introducing
won't be kept even temporarily. I'm just trying to get bigger picture of
what kind of changes will need to be applied in order to fully support
Jribble. Once I gather enough of information I'll try to write some report
and let you comment on it as I expect many things to be misunderstood on my
side. This won't happen sonner than in two weeks, though.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski