http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1450816/diff/1/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/PersistentUnitCache.java
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/PersistentUnitCache.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1450816/diff/1/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/PersistentUnitCache.java#newcode493
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/PersistentUnitCache.java:493:
CompilationUnit unit = (CompilationUnit) inputStream.readObject();