On 2011/06/27 19:47:26, conroy wrote:
True, but I don't want that to be a listing of every version we ever
support. Instead, I'll just keep PPC marked as 3.x and the bifurcation
of
platform support can be inferred by the platforms that firefox
supports at
the various versions. I have re-exported and updated the firefox-old
message
to note that 5.0 as the upper bound.

plugins/MissingPlugin/war/**MissingPlugin.html<http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1465807/diff/1/plugins/MissingPlugin/war/MissingPlugin.html>

plugins/MissingPlugin/war/**MissingPlugin.html#newcode84<http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1465807/diff/1/plugins/MissingPlugin/war/MissingPlugin.html#newcode84>
> plugins/MissingPlugin/war/**MissingPlugin.html:84: "platforms" :
"Win x86,

> Linux x86/x86_64, Mac x86/PPC(3.x only)/x86_64 (4.0+) only",
> can we safely say 4.0+? it seems ff versions are coming faster more
> furious then ever...

http://gwt-code-reviews.**appspot.com/1465807/%3Chttp://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1465807/>

fine by me. LGTM
just wanted to bring up that users will see/expect that missingplugin
saying we support all FF versions but then potentially having the
install failing. we probably need to keep an eye on the groups a clarify
in the case it happens. go for it.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1465807/