Looking at Array.setCheck() it seems this was never supported. What we
can do is create a Array.setCheckAllowJso() method, and then insert a
call to either setCheck or setCheckAllowJso depending on whether or
not the array element type is a single JSO impl. setCheckAllowJso
would be identical to setCheck except you'd add an " ||
Cast.isJavaScriptObject()" to the expression.

-Ray