http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1469803/diff/1/plugins/npapi/ScriptableInstance.cpp
File plugins/npapi/ScriptableInstance.cpp (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1469803/diff/1/plugins/npapi/ScriptableInstance.cpp#newcode434
plugins/npapi/ScriptableInstance.cpp:434: int id =
localObjects.get(obj);
On 2011/07/01 19:00:48, jat wrote:
On 2011/07/01 18:50:17, codefu wrote:
> On 2011/07/01 18:38:17, jat wrote:
> > So how does this fix the identity problem?  The reason this was
added was to
> > avoid the identity problem, since the same JS object passed to the
plugin
> twice
> > will get different NPObject wrappers.  Has that been fixed now?
>
> Kelly's patch to chrome is not present in Chrome13 builds.  Running
the GWT
> tests shows these passing with Chrome13+NewPlugin and failing in
> Chrome12+NewPlugin

Did you mean "is now present"?   If not, I don't understand the
statement.

The old plugin should be passing for the Java->JS direction, right?

How many people are upgraded to Chrome13?  Can we make it so it works
on both,
by using different plugins based on the Chrome version?  If not, can
we make it
so the new plugin would not get installed on older Chromes by setting
a minimum
version?

We would not want people running older Chromes to get updated to
something that
works less well.

Sorry, "is now present" in Chrome 13 builds according to the engineer
responsible for committing the patch.  I will check on the requirements
for supporting older versions.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1469803/diff/1/user/test/com/google/gwt/core/client/JsIdentityTest.java
File user/test/com/google/gwt/core/client/JsIdentityTest.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1469803/diff/1/user/test/com/google/gwt/core/client/JsIdentityTest.java#newcode34
user/test/com/google/gwt/core/client/JsIdentityTest.java:34: return
"com.google.gwt.core.Core";
On 2011/07/01 19:00:48, jat wrote:
On 2011/07/01 18:50:17, codefu wrote:
> The last test, testJavaArrayArray(), was something I was
experiencing working
> with scheduled tasks leaking.  I can certainly remove it.

No need to remove a test if it is useful.

Please add a test like my first example using JS === to make sure the
same Java
object passed twice is in fact the same object seen by JS -- you can
keep the
testjavaObjectStorage test.

Easy enough to add!

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1469803/diff/1/user/test/com/google/gwt/core/client/JsIdentityTest.java#newcode88
user/test/com/google/gwt/core/client/JsIdentityTest.java:88:
assertTrue(obj1 == obj2);