http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1486801/diff/1/user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/UiBinderWriter.java
File user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/UiBinderWriter.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1486801/diff/1/user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/UiBinderWriter.java#newcode1651
user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/UiBinderWriter.java:1651:
niceWriter.write("}");
I have been thinking a little more on how to test this. I think what I
outlined for testing would not be appropriate for testing this change. I
outlined something to test that the generator runs through (or errors
out) and may be examine the generated output.

Instead, we want to test run-time behavior for which we already have
tests in place, I think. So disregard my previous post about testing
(and therefore anything to do with UiRenderer).

I think the simpler approach is to add a test to UiBinderTest. In the
test method it should be sufficient to assign null to one of the
provided UiFields and look for the NPE exception. Also add UibinderTest
to LazyWidgetBuilderSuite so the tests  are run again with lazy widgets
enabled.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1486801/