Hi,

I recently introduced an ImageBundle to my code with 1000 images. Everything
worked ok, but I then converted it to a ClientBundle and found a couple of
problems:

(1) It seems that ClientBundle holds files open during the compilation where ImageBundle
does not. I had to dramatically increase the number of open files I was allowed to have
so that the GWT compile would work. This is on linux, with GWT 2.3. I was getting a
"Too many open files" system error.

(2) I had hoped that GWT would work out that I was only using 5 of the images,
and so wouldn't do anything with all the others. However, GWT appears to open
all the image files and do something with the data. The compilation could have
been faster if it had identified which ones were used first, and only did
something with them. Is this a bug, or an unfortunate but necessary side-effect
of the way ClientBundle works?

I've now rewritten my code so that the bundle interface only includes the
images I actually use.

Item (2) is covered by this issue:
    http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=6507

but I couldn't find any open issue for (1). Should I open an issue, or is it
just the way it has to work?

Thanks,
Paul