Hi Ray,
thanks a lot.
I'll try to check if building against trunk will change things. I've tried
with 2.3 and 2.4rc and both produce the error - it worked fine with 2.04.
After running into the error several times I've not disabled the runAsync
and download everything in a single module. This solves the problem
immediately.
Just some more observations:
- When instantiating the "shared" classes in the main module they show up as
the specific class
- When instantiating them in the module loaded via runAsync they show up as
"object" after creation (only when compiled, works all fine in dev mode).
This leads to broken rpc code (serialization fails) and broken instanceof.

Hope this helps,

Daniel