http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1526803/diff/1/user/src/com/google/web/bindery/event/shared/testing/CountingEventBus.java
File
user/src/com/google/web/bindery/event/shared/testing/CountingEventBus.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1526803/diff/1/user/src/com/google/web/bindery/event/shared/testing/CountingEventBus.java#newcode46
user/src/com/google/web/bindery/event/shared/testing/CountingEventBus.java:46:
public <H> HandlerRegistration addHandler(Type<H> type, H handler) {