http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1567803/diff/4001/user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/SuggestBox.java
File user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/SuggestBox.java (left):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1567803/diff/4001/user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/SuggestBox.java#oldcode576
user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/SuggestBox.java:576: }
This method was flagged as unused, so I removed it. Perhaps it was
overriding an old method in MenuBar? It is no longer there if so. Tests
still pass.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1567803/diff/4001/user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/SuggestBox.java#oldcode621
user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/SuggestBox.java:621:
@SuppressWarnings("hiding")
Not sure what this was for, but it had a warning it was unneeded.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1567803/diff/4001/user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/SuggestBox.java
File user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/SuggestBox.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1567803/diff/4001/user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/SuggestBox.java#newcode1023
user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/SuggestBox.java:1023:
display.hideSuggestions();
Actually trying this was a good idea; I made a sample that
enabled/disabled the box every 2 seconds, and if you were in the box
when it was disabled, the suggestion list stayed put. So this fixes
that.

I added a few more elements on the page and tabbed around while it was
both enabled and disabled and didn't see any issues. When disabled, it's
not in the tab order. When re-enabled, it's back in the tab order.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1567803/