http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1570803/diff/1/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/shell/BrowserChannelServer.java
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/shell/BrowserChannelServer.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1570803/diff/1/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/shell/BrowserChannelServer.java#newcode245
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/shell/BrowserChannelServer.java:245:
exceptionValue, methodName + "(" + args + "), return value: " +
returnJsValue);
Oops, no doubt. Thanks.